Friday 27 September 2013

Tagged Under:

The 9mm Vodka

By: nicebabe20 On: 09:54
  • Share The Gag

  • Jim Denoon – creator of the 9mm Vodka – came up with his hot idea for loaded booze at the pub – there’s a shocker! I’m actually surprised no one thought of this before, considering the history of Tequila and Whiskey, and the Bloody Mary effects; or, did hey? I mean, it’s not difficult to realize that guns and alcohol don’t mix, and when they do.. stand clear! Marketing is all about studies and statistics, so I guess Denoon found an approach to break the glass and sell the product.





    Any gun should have a cool and matching case, right? I actually don’t know, all I have to go on is modern movie culture. In addition to its trademark bottle, 9mm Vodka will feature a aluminum flight case that includes 4 magazine-modeled shot glasses. Sweet! I’m a little disappointed, to tell you the truth, by the fact that the vodka itself will be coming from a French distillery, 40% ABV.What’s French about vodka? Damn it to hell, this world is hopeless!
    Now, the good news is that 9mm Vodka is seeking funding on Indiegogo. Sadly, due to restrictions on the peddling of alcohol online, even if you back up the project and receive your own 9mm package, you’ll find it it’s loaded with blanks. Seems about right, since I’m not a fan of French alcohol. Russian is my game!
    Description: The 9mm Vodka

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment