Thursday 27 March 2014

Tagged Under: , ,

Take a trip to Turkey and see the stunning Wave House

By: AYESHA KHAN On: 10:55
  • Share The Gag

  • The incredible beauty that stand before you is the end-result of Istanbul-based architect/brand strategist Gunes Atakan Peksen. He’s the one who designed the gorgeous concept Summer House in Turkey.The abstract design this interesting building features is part of its charm, not to mention the lifestyle it discreetly portraits. I never thought of visiting turkey before, but I guess now I’m sold!

    This architectural wonder reminds me of a song, called Surfing with an Alien. Looking like an immense wave that any decent surfer would follow to he ends of the world, this white beauty is so unconventional, it’s almost impossible to describe. Sure, the monochrome idea wouldn’t appeal to everyone, but I love it! I’m especially fond of the large openings with great views and the simple furniture selection. It may very well be the next Bond residence.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment