Friday 22 November 2013

Tagged Under: ,

Kawasaki J Three Wheeler EV

By: nicebabe20 On: 13:09
  • Share The Gag

  • Whenever I think of the 80′s, leather jackets, jeans, mini-skirts and black painted Kawasaki bikes come to mind. Yeah, it’s not good living in the past, so how about trying out the future.. today! I gotta say, I fell in love for the Tron bike he first time I say it – who didn’t, right? But I ain’t complaining about this Kawasaki prototype, either. It’s called the Kawasaki J Three Wheeler EV and it was just unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013. Any takers?







    Yeah, you wish! This Kawasaki is absolutely insane and off the hook! And if you though it’s looks are out of the ordinary, let me tell you something about the way you ride it. It features two modes: Sport Mode and Comfort Mode. Each mode comes with a different riding style/position of the bikes, which adjusts to your preferences. Now that’s awesome! But I have to say there’s no chillin’ mood when riding this Kawasaki. First of all, I dare stating it’s fast – although I know nothing about its technical specs – and second: can you honestly tell me you’re able to enjoy a burger while this baby’s parked outside?!

    Description: Kawasaki J Three Wheeler EV

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment